Online Booking for Teams with Complex Requirements
- Create appointments in any native or custom object.
- Take users to the first available slot.
- Screen customers before presenting available slots.
- Show slots based on availability criteria from any collection of Salesforce objects.
- Intelligent overbooking lets you schedule simultaneous services.
- Present nearby locations on a map showing the earliest appointment at each.
- Use drive-times as a criteria for suggesting resource availability
- Automatically link appointments to existing leads or customers, creating new leads as needed.
- Automatically confirm appointments OR start a confirmation flow in Salesforce before adding events to customers’ and providers’ calendars.
- Works with Lightning Scheduler.
Deploy Appointment Slots Internally for Faster Booking
Embed in Salesforce Pages & Flows
Online booking renders the gaps between appointments as potential appointment slots.
This isn’t just for self-service; it also works great when receptionists need to book appointments quickly.
DayBack filters appointment slots based on criteria it picks up from the Lead or Opportunity page, or from selections made earlier in your flow.
Reflect Invisible Constraints in Your Schedule
Potential appointment slots account for scheduling criteria that are otherwise impossible for users to see. Things like: buffers between appointments, the schedules of additional resources that may be required, and limits to the number of appointments a technician can handle in a day.
When deployed internally, booking flows can rank potential slots, color-coding them by desirability. Green slots are preferred because they create back-to-back appointments, for example, leaving fewer gaps in your day.